Advance Lethal Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USSR's ALS join aplication

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
USSR

USSR's ALS join aplication Empty
PostSubject: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

In case you dont know, we dont wana have to worry about members having problems with others,especially over redicules arguments. We wont tollirate that, if you think you will couse trouble in this clan. Well you better start kissing it good bye. We also do not favor people who complain, scream, or cry about getting killed over and over again by Killers. If you keep dying, you probably suck anyway.We only want mature and skillful players, so for your sake you better be.

-<>

How old are you?:13
Do you have a Headset/Mic:no
Previous names:N/A
Previous clans:N/A
What is your best class excluding specials?:Grunt
How can any of the members here contact you?:This fourm
Rate yourself on each class in SWBF2 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest 1 being the lowest):
Grunt:3
Sniper:1.3
Engineer:1
Rocket:2
State your reason on why we should let you join:Your clan is very skilled ie:Yoduck and how I always saw you guys blow your competitors to bits seemed cool
Back to top Go down
-Arce-

-Arce-

PostSubject: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:20 pm

awesome!!!! im ussr's number 1 fan!! cheers hope you make it ussr it will be great having you around ALS. Ohh and i was wondering how long have you been playing SWBF2?? Question
Back to top Go down
http://taarmy.enjin.com/
Yodock

Yodock

PostSubject: Re: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:45 pm

USSR wrote:
In case you dont know, we dont wana have to worry about members having problems with others,especially over redicules arguments. We wont tollirate that, if you think you will couse trouble in this clan. Well you better start kissing it good bye. We also do not favor people who complain, scream, or cry about getting killed over and over again by Killers. If you keep dying, you probably suck anyway.We only want mature and skillful players, so for your sake you better be.

-<>

How old are you?:13
Do you have a Headset/Mic:no
Previous names:N/A
Previous clans:N/A
What is your best class excluding specials?:Grunt
How can any of the members here contact you?:This fourm
Rate yourself on each class in SWBF2 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest 1 being the lowest):
Grunt:3
Sniper:1.3
Engineer:1
Rocket:2
State your reason on why we should let you join:Your clan is very skilled ie:Yoduck and how I always saw you guys blow your competitors to bits seemed cool

I second this, he would help out ALS to a point.
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com/
<<Shooter>>
Admin
<<Shooter>>

PostSubject: Re: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:26 pm

Sorry for the delay, dont think i havent seen your application or im ignoring it.. The reason were taking so long is the reason that were trying to figure if you will be the last member we recruit.. You have potential, but stop by chat and we could talk more.
Cool
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com
<<Shooter>>
Admin
<<Shooter>>

PostSubject: Re: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:35 pm

App Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USSR's ALS join aplication   USSR's ALS join aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USSR's ALS join aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Lethal Squad :: Lethal-Forums :: Join Lethal-Squad-
Jump to: