Advance Lethal Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FF5Zombie's App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FF5Zombie

FF5Zombie's App Empty
PostSubject: FF5Zombie's App   FF5Zombie's App Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:41 pm

How old are you?: 18
Do you have a Headset/Mic: Yes, it's a microphone made out of earbuds I have. I just plug my earphones into the microphone part of my harddrive and instant microphone, though I only just found out how to do this yeserday and not sure how good the sound quality is but I tested it out on skype audio settings and it works, it transmits sound frequency through it like a real microphone.
Previous names: None (though I have made a few side names the past few months but haven't used them much of any as of lately. Or much at all for that matter.
Previous clans: None
What is your best class excluding specials?: Hard to say, probably grunt. But I'm so mixed up everyday it's a new best class for me.
How can any of the members here contact you?: Facebook, Skype.
Rate yourself on each class in SWBF2 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest 1 being the lowest):
Grunt: 6.5
Sniper: 6
Engineer: 6
Rocket: 6
State your reason on why we should let you join: I've been contacted by members asking me to join in the past and I thought finally that it would be a neat experience to be apart of a clan in swbf2. I just want to play the game and have a good time and avoid unnecessary drama amongst the players. I cannot guarantee you that I will be great, but you do have my promise that whenever I'm represnting ALS, I will try my absolute hardest for my clan members because I've been raised to put others before myself and that's what I intend to do whenever I'm in clan battles or whatever we do here. Of course, with me you can also expect a few t-bags here and there. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yodock

Yodock

FF5Zombie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF5Zombie's App   FF5Zombie's App Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

FF5Zombie wrote:
How old are you?: 18
Do you have a Headset/Mic: Yes, it's a microphone made out of earbuds I have. I just plug my earphones into the microphone part of my harddrive and instant microphone, though I only just found out how to do this yeserday and not sure how good the sound quality is but I tested it out on skype audio settings and it works, it transmits sound frequency through it like a real microphone.
Previous names: None (though I have made a few side names the past few months but haven't used them much of any as of lately. Or much at all for that matter.
Previous clans: None
What is your best class excluding specials?: Hard to say, probably grunt. But I'm so mixed up everyday it's a new best class for me.
How can any of the members here contact you?: Facebook, Skype.
Rate yourself on each class in SWBF2 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest 1 being the lowest):
Grunt: 6.5
Sniper: 6
Engineer: 6
Rocket: 6
State your reason on why we should let you join: I've been contacted by members asking me to join in the past and I thought finally that it would be a neat experience to be apart of a clan in swbf2. I just want to play the game and have a good time and avoid unnecessary drama amongst the players. I cannot guarantee you that I will be great, but you do have my promise that whenever I'm represnting ALS, I will try my absolute hardest for my clan members because I've been raised to put others before myself and that's what I intend to do whenever I'm in clan battles or whatever we do here. Of course, with me you can also expect a few t-bags here and there. Wink

ACCEPTED!

P.S. I don't think I can do that.
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com/
<<Shooter>>
Admin
<<Shooter>>

FF5Zombie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF5Zombie's App   FF5Zombie's App Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:29 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com
-Arce-

-Arce-

FF5Zombie's App Empty
PostSubject: FF5Zombie's App   FF5Zombie's App Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:29 am

conrats zombie bounce I told you, you can make it plus we need another grunt and rocket so try working on them if you'll like. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://taarmy.enjin.com/
Sponsored content

FF5Zombie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF5Zombie's App   FF5Zombie's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FF5Zombie's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Lethal Squad :: Lethal-Forums :: Join Lethal-Squad-
Jump to: