Advance Lethal Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Owed Apology

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fir3hazard

An Owed Apology Empty
PostSubject: An Owed Apology   An Owed Apology Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 am

I want to apologize to the entire ALS clan for the video that was made to insult ALS, not only as a whole, but it's individual members as well. Though some of you have already let this go, I wanted apologize here on R's and my behalf.
It has been erased and removed from Youtube, and I can assure that nothing like this will happen again, not to you or any other clan.

My best regards, Fir3hazard

P.S. I didn't know where else in the forum to put this, so I put it here.
Back to top Go down
Esca213

Esca213

An Owed Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Owed Apology   An Owed Apology Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:04 pm

Thank you its the right thing to do ,yet I feel it is a tad late for it..after the fiasco you tried to down grade it and make excuses for wicked posting it on your site,I dont know if it was Daners post that made you realize how foolish you sounded doing so.I also like to point out that you hate us because we are all x members of R,the funny thing is that this happens all the time like when str broke from fof (all fof xmembers) then R broke from str(all ex str members)YET none of those clans felt betrayed or felt the need to hate another clan..it is best to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of leader you guys have become.We do not tolerate this behavior at als because we like to mirror ourselves like R use to be in its glory days..Be thankful you have someone in R like Daner that still defines honor and desipline in your clan and should be looked upon befor making any rational moves..
Back to top Go down

An Owed Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advance Lethal Squad :: Challenge-Lethal :: Scrim us-
Jump to: