Advance Lethal Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shnarg 2nd app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Esca213

Esca213

Shnarg 2nd app Empty
PostSubject: Shnarg 2nd app   Shnarg 2nd app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:00 pm

I told shnarg to put in a second app due to his gameplay vastly improving on td on and off servers,I was impressed with his sniper and engy,he may had put in many apps maybe because all he is looking for is a home and who are we to deny that to him every clan seems to be full of big egos and selfish pride...here in als we tend to hold our selves to the higest respect  and are compassionate.Lets give him a tryout and take it from there ...he at least deserves that.
Back to top Go down
-Arce-

-Arce-

Shnarg 2nd app Empty
PostSubject: Shnarg 2nd app   Shnarg 2nd app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 pm

Esca213 wrote:
I told shnarg to put in a second app due to his gameplay vastly improving on td on and off servers,I was impressed with his sniper and engy,he may had put in many apps maybe because all he is looking for is a home and who are we to deny that to him every clan seems to be full of big egos and selfish pride...here in als we tend to hold our selves to the higest respect  and are compassionate.Lets give him a tryout and take it from there ...he at least deserves that.
I 2nd this
Back to top Go down
http://taarmy.enjin.com/
Yodock

Yodock

Shnarg 2nd app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shnarg 2nd app   Shnarg 2nd app Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Esca213 wrote:

3rd it
Back to top Go down
https://lethal-home.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

Shnarg 2nd app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shnarg 2nd app   Shnarg 2nd app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shnarg 2nd app
Page 1 of 1